[Athen] Writing pad for Tablet PC Functionality

Heidi Scher hascherdss at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 14:24:42 PDT 2010

I use the Bamboo Pen and Touch (or maybe it's Touch and Pen) and I
absolutely LOVE it! It's also from Wacom. I have a light-weight neoprene
bag for my computer & I got a neoprene netbook sleeve that I use to protect
the tablet while in transit. Has worked out very well for me.

Heidi

+++++++++++++++
Heidi Scher, M.S., CRC
Associate Director