[Athen] Funding an Assistive Technology Position

Weston Taylor Weston.Taylor at ColoradoCollege.edu
Sat Dec 4 16:13:03 PST 2010

My position is in the IT division, solely funded by IT, but part of my job
description is to help students and advise the Disability Services office
on matters of technology. My office and lab is located next to the
Disability Services office, so it works fairly well (though we could well
use a full time assistant and tech for the Disability Services office).

Weston Taylor
Instructional Technologist for Students
Colorado College