[Athen] FW: TechSpec Assistive Technology Program - Initial Information and Application Kit

Ron Stewart ron at ahead.org
Tue Dec 21 07:16:19 PST 2010

Some of you looking for professional development opportunities may be interested in this new grant funded program.

Ron Stewart

Hello Colleagues,

Attached are the Brochure and Application Kit for the TechSpec Assistive Technology Program. We are in full swing for marketing of the program, starting with the upcoming Spring 2011 semester, including a Kick-off event on Thursday and Friday, January 20-21, 2011, at the University of Wisconsin - Stout.

Please copy and distribute and/or email these materials to potential candidates for the program, and also to other colleagues who have the potential for distribution.

Please contact me with any questions or concerns. Thank you for your support of our program!

Aura Hirschman, Outreach Program Manager, on behalf of

Roger O. Smith, Project Director

Cheryl Locher, Program Manager

Melissa Lemke, ATUA Lab Manager

R2D2 Center, Enderis 135

University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee

P.O. Box 413

Milwaukee, WI 53201

Phone: 414-229-6803

Email: techspec-r2d2 at uwm.edu

and

Michael Lawler, Instructor/Training Coordinator

SVRI, Room 108 VRB

University of Wisconsin – Stout

221 10th Avenue

Menomonie, WI 54751