[Athen] Screen reader and Eee PC?

Travis Roth travis at travisroth.com
Wed Feb 17 11:45:18 PST 2010

Assuming the Linux system is running the Gnome desktop, look for Orca (the
screen reader and magnifier.)

On default Gnome installations, Orca is included automatically. If your
setup has a customized version Orca may be missing so you'll have to install
it. Look for a package manager in the OS somewhere and see if it has it
listed.

Learn more about Orca here:

http://live.gnome.org/Orca/DownloadInstall