[Athen] Average Book Volumes

Ron Stewart ron at ahead.org
Wed Feb 17 23:15:28 PST 2010

Hi all, like usual I thought it was a simple question but on review not even
close :)

What I am trying to estimate is the average size of the books you are
archiving. I am working with several folks who have gone to an entire
virtual campus network and we are try to estimate needed storage space over
the next few years given the average file size being =X

I would like is the actual folder size on books going from cut and scan to a
student ready edition as well as the file size going from a publisher
provided file (typically PDF) to a student ready version. So far I am
coming up with some pretty decent numbers, keep up the good work :)

Ron