[Athen] JAWS and RTF

Dann Berkowitz dann at digilifemedia.biz
Thu Jan 21 06:25:27 PST 2010

I am grasping here because what the client is apparently seeking makes no sense to me either. I, too, cannot understand why they are in need of JAWS to pause at the end of lines. The student claims that work done for them in previous semesters is working just fine ut that the work done for them for this semester is faulty. Every indicator is that there is a software or user error on their end but all I have to go with is what they are telling me. Unfortuately the DSS provider is a bit of a tech-novice so is being led by the student. Something is simple not adding up here but I figured it was better to be safe than sorry. Someone on the list may have an insight or bizarre explaination.

--- Dann