[Athen] Math Tutorial Options

Melanie Thornton mpthornton at ualr.edu
Sun Jan 24 18:27:25 PST 2010

Hi all.

Our campus uses ALEKS for developmental math courses and it is not
accessible. I'm interested in what other campuses are doing as an
alternative to this kind of application. I recall seeing discussion
about alternatives to the assessment for placement in math, but wonder
if others have an online or self-paced alternative that is accessible
using MathML.

Interestingly, as I was searching, I found this news release. I have
inquired about this product with the vendor. Anyone on this list
familiar with this?

http://www.quantumsimulations.com/news3_07.html

Thanks!

Melanie
--

Melanie Thornton
Director, Project PACE

Websites:
http://ualr.edu/pace
http://ualr.edu/disability

We want your comments!
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=92u46bPPSZa2tyMqiGGTgQ_3d_3d>

AIM: MelanieatUALR

This message contains information which may be confidential or
privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) named above. Please be aware that filing this email in
publicly accessible records, or any disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of the contents of this message is prohibited.