[Athen] Quick ATHEN Website survey

Sean J Keegan skeegan at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 28 09:54:53 PST 2010

Dear ATHEN members,

We are conducting a short survey regarding the ATHEN website and what
features and functionality the ATHEN community would like to see
implemented. Any information provided remains anonymous and is intended
to help prioritize the features and future development of the ATHEN website.

The survey may be accessed at:
http://www.stanford.edu/~skeegan/athen/websurvey.fb

This survey should take approximately 5 minutes to complete and will be
available until February 5, 2010. Your feedback and input is necessary
and we look forward to your comments regarding the future development of
the ATHEN website.

Thank you,
Sean