[Athen] Student Tech Fee funding

Wiersma, Constance A wiersmac at uww.edu
Fri Jun 11 09:53:34 PDT 2010

Hello:
Student Tech fee dollars are used at our campus to fund AT. Those funds also provide partial support of production of materials in an alternative format. They also provide the technology across campus for students to use to access materials in an alternative format.

Sincerely,

Connie Wiersma, Assistant Director
Center for Students with Disabilities
Andersen Library 2002E