[Athen] Dragon SpeechPack for Inspiration, ZoomText, other AT apps

Shelley Haven ShelleyHaven at techpotential.net
Wed Jun 16 08:51:23 PDT 2010

Interesting...when I click it, I see the following text:

Dragon SpeechPack for Designers
Control Your Design Software by Voice With Dragon SpeechPack for Designers!
You can now control your computer, including all of your favorite design software, by voice.
Regular Price: $129.99
Promo Price: $69.99

Might be somehow linked to the email ad I received, which also said to call 1-888-781-1189 to order, so you might try that.

Shelley Haven ATP, RET
Assistive Technology Consultant
www.TechPotential.net