[Athen] Accessibility of ToolTip and Lightbox

Nicaise D ndogbo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 21:42:11 PDT 2010

Hi Sean,
You are right on point. I have been in touch with Freedomscientific and made
them aware that the accessibility issues in question do not occur with NVDA
and System Access. They have requested to see a sample of the lightbox and
we are trying to package something for them as they are not able to access
our private dev environment from outside. No I haven't tried with
Windows-eyes and Supernova.
Thanks,

Nicaise