[Athen] Multimedia training for Test Accommodations, Doc Con, & Notetaking?

Berkowitz, Daniel dberkowitz at usf.edu
Fri Jun 25 12:28:16 PDT 2010

We are soon to be working on these for examination purposes. We are being assisted by the Center for 21st Century Teacher Education who has a growing number of tutorials for Bb and Elluminate:

Blackboard = http://www.c21te.usf.edu/resources/blackboard/index.htm
Elluminate = http://www.c21te.usf.edu/resources/elluminate/index.htm

They will soon be working with us to include access related tutorials.

For NoteTaking we make use of the PepNET tutorial:
http://www.netac.rit.edu/onlinenotetakertraining.html

--- Dann

Daniel Berkowitz
Associate Director, Students with Disabilities Services
University of South Florida
Office: 813-974-4309
Direct:  813-974-5702
eMail: dberkowitz at usf.edu