[Athen] Handwriting conversion to text

Todd Schwanke tschwanke at wisc.edu
Fri Jun 25 12:38:11 PDT 2010

Heidi:

Can you post a little additional information about what you are looking for?

* In real-time or after the fact?
* Are you dealing with any paper documents, scanned documents, or other documents where you wouldn't have access to stroke information? (by stroke information I am referring to the vector information that reflects the timing, order and direction of the individual strokes that make up the letters)
* Are you open to using a particular hardware or software? For example, if you had to use a specific pen or write into a specific application?
* Text only or a mix of text and equations/formulas/etc.

Thanks,
-Todd