[Athen] Innformal accessibility meetup March 19 in the Bay Area

Jennison Mark Asuncion asuncion at alcor.concordia.ca
Wed Mar 3 06:29:00 PST 2010

Hello,

With apologies for an off-topic post - I will be traveling in the San Francisco
Bay Area on my way to the CSUN Conference and figured while there (most likely
in Mountain View or close by), I would see if folks who work in the
accessibility space would be up for an informal, after work meetup with the
sole purpose of learning what people are up to. It is always nice to
go "non-virtual" when the opportunity presents itself. When I put out the
same invite last summer when visiting DC, I was pleasantly surprised
at the turn-out.

While I am finalizing an appropriately casual venue, if you are free and
interested in such a gathering after work March 19, please e-mail me
off-list.

Jennison

Jennison Asuncion
Co-Director, Adaptech Research Network http://www.adaptech.org