[Athen] Flash Video

Ken Petri petri.1 at osu.edu
Thu Mar 11 10:08:06 PST 2010

Our in-house version, based on JW FLV Player:

http://wac.osu.edu/examples/jwplayercontrols/

Note that we will release an updated version in June that will make it
possible include multiple videos on a page and fix some outstanding issues
with display (ghosting of the audio description icon, non-disappearance of
the Flash scrubber bar after coming out of full-screen mode). We have no
plans to add ability to include picture-in-picture interpreter.

Best,
ken
Ken Petri
Program Director