[Athen] Student Tech Fee funding

Ron Stewart ron at ahead.org
Fri May 7 17:02:09 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I just got an inquiry about those schools that use Student Tech fees to
support their AT on their campuses. I would also like to know if you also
use similar funding for Alt Format production and Captioning. Most of the
schools I have worked with over the years did and do but I want to be able
to provide current info.

Ron Stewart

Ron Stewart MS

Technology Advisor

Association on Higher Education and Disabilities

Chair, AHEAD Instructional Materials Accessibility Group (IMAG)

8300 West Weller St

Yorktown, IN 47396

Mobile: 609 213-2190

Fax: 765 405-1484

<mailto:ron at ahead.org> ron at ahead.org

<http://www.ahead.org/> http://www.ahead.org

Remember you are making a difference in someone's life and you never know
how your time and efforts will be passed forward. That is something to look
forward to in the morning!