[Athen] ATHEN get together at AHEAD

eileen berger bergerei at gse.harvard.edu
Fri May 28 11:58:30 PDT 2010

hi Ron,
I'll be there
Eileen

--On Thursday, May 27, 2010 7:36 PM -0400 Ron Stewart
<ron at altformatsolutions.com> wrote:

> Hi all,

> We are planning on an ATHEN get together at AHEAD. Can you please let me

> know if you are attending AHEAD so we can try and make suitable

> arrangements.

> Ron Stewart

> ******

> Ron Stewart

> Managing Consultant

> Altformat Solutions LLC

> 8300 West Weller St

> Yorktown, IN 47396

> Mobile: 609 213-2190

> Fax: 765 405-1484

> ron at altformatsolutions.com

> www.altformatsolutions.com

Eileen Connell Berger
Assistant Director
Office of Student Affairs,
Access and Disability Services Administrator
Harvard University
Graduate School of Education
Longfellow Hall 046
13 Appian Way,
Cambridge, Ma. 02138
phone: 617 495 5838
fax: 617 496 8024
bergerei at gse.harvard.edu

This message is intended for the designated recipient(s). It may contain
confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to
confidentiality protections. If you are not a designated recipient, you may
not review copy or distribute this message. If you receive this in error,
please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.