[Athen] ATHEN get together at AHEAD

Catalina Colaci ccolaci at yukoncollege.yk.ca
Fri May 28 14:25:24 PDT 2010

I am unsure whether I'll be able to make it. The centre must remain open and one staff is on holidays, other one is on extended sick leave and the 3rd took a full-time position in HS. Also, the PD funds are limited and my personal finances have yet to recover from my (family related) trips to Argentina.
At least, the weather is gorgeous here and I still can connect via internet.
Have a nice weekend (it is a long on for you, isn't it?)

Catalina Colaci
Coordinator
Learning Assistance Centre & Support Services for Students with Disabilities
500 College Drive, PO Box 2799
Whitehorse, Yukon  Y1A 5K4 Canada

             t 867.668.8785  f  867.668.8814 www.yukoncollege.yk.ca

start here. go anywhere.