[Athen] Repost: Blio testers needed

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Mon Nov 1 12:13:51 PDT 2010

Good Day All,

October has come and gone without the accessible version of Blio. I went
ahead and contacted K-NFB and got a response that they are finishing
internal testing over the next 10 days. They would like to complete some
external testing as well. If anyone here is interested in BETA testing the
accessible version of Blio, please e-mail Daniel (welzd at scc.losrios.edu)
with your direct email address in the body of the message. I will compile
this list and send over to K-NFB. From there, it's up to them to respond
back.

Sounds like we are getting closer!

--------

Daniel Welz

Instructional Assistant

Sacramento City College - Disability Resource Center

916.558.2105

welzd at scc.losrios.edu