[Athen] FW: Time change - Starting 3:30 - Angel Training Turnitin Plus embedding YouTube and Picasa

Sharon Trerise trerise at cayuga-cc.edu
Tue Nov 2 07:24:11 PDT 2010

Our Director of Distance Learning has asked: "if a transcript / Closed Caption is not available for the audio does that mean we should never offer it to students even if it is considered supplemental material and not required material? Does that distinction matter?"

I should know the answer to this question, but can't remember if the answer I want to give is my own opinion or something that can be found in policy somewhere.

Any help is appreciated.

Sharon

Sharon Trerise
Coordinator of Disability Services