[Athen] Don Johnston conversion tool

E.A. Draffan ea at emptech.info
Wed Nov 3 08:48:33 PDT 2010

Please can I ask if anyone has tried Don Johnston's latest offering in the
altformat market? According to PRWeb "The DAISYtoEPUB software is the
first and only tool that converts DAISY 3 (Digital Accessible Information
System) electronic files into EPUB, the preferred standard format for
mainstream eBook readers like the iPad, Nook, Sony Reader, Android
devices, and computer-based programs."

Read more:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2010/11/02/prwebprweb4729004.DTL

So sorry I cannot make ATIA but will help out at CSUN if they accept any
of my talks! I would have loved to have found a mythical funder to make it
to Seattle for your sessions Ron!

Best wishes E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
Learning Societies Lab,