[Athen] FW: former ocr attorney's talk at u Oregon

Ron Stewart ron at ahead.org
Tue Nov 16 21:50:51 PST 2010

Evening all,

I highly recommend your viewing this presentation. Tim is one of the folks that I have a great deal of respect for on these topics, Paul Grossman would probably be the other, he has had a significant impact on my perspectives on technology and disability related issues and I really thank my friend James for bringing this to our community.

Ron Stewart

Former OCR attorney Tim Spofford’s talk on People with Disabilities, Technology & the Law at at U Oregon:

http://tinyurl.com/36259em

--
James Bailey
Adaptive Technology Access Adviser, University of Oregon
jbailey at uoregon.edu