[Athen] PDF Roundtable follow-up information

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Sun Nov 28 08:02:12 PST 2010

One of the questions that arose at the PDF roundtable at the conference was
about the figures/images being at the bottom of each page. I thought I
hadn't seen that before, however, if the question refers to the Order Panel
rather than the Tags Tree, it is common for Acrobat 9 and X. I think it is
part of the same issue in putting all of the images or <Figure> Tags at the
top of the Tags tree.

I just tagged and repaired my Logical Document Structure Handbook:
PowerPoint 2007 and in the Order Panel, EVRY image on EVERY page was at the
bottom of the page in the Order Panel. At the same time, all of the images
in the document were at the top of the Tags Tree in the Tags Panel. The
book was created in Word.

So, am going to log this with Adobe and see if we can't get both issues
fixed.

Thanks for the question!

Cheers, Karen