[Athen] Correction to LMS Webinar Series Announcement

Prof Norm Coombs norm.coombs at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 16:05:02 PDT 2010

I am sorry but I have to make TWO corrections to the previous announcement
about accessibility and 4 well-known LMS systems:

First Ken Petri is from Ohio State (now corrected in the announcement
below). The other is the
corrected URL where non-members can register for this fee-based 4-part series:
https://www.secure.servsite.com/easi/enrollment/enrollment_pal.shtml

*** corrected announcement is below ****

Webinar: Moodle, Desire2Learn, Sakai and Blackboard accessibility
A Four-part fee-based Webinar Series on the Accessibility of Learning
Management Systems
Oct. 19, 26 and Nov. 2 9 at 2 PM Eastern
Hosted by EASI: Equal Access to Software and Information
Week 1 Oct. 19 Moodle
Presenter: Brian Charlson from the Carroll Center for the Blind and Mark
Thompson from the University of Illinois
Week 2 Oct. 26 Sakai
Presenter: Brian Richwine from Indiana University
Week 3 Nov. 2 Desire2Learn

: Janna Cameron from Desire2Learn and Ken Petri from Ohio State University

Week 4 Nov. 9 Blackboard
Presenters: Stephanie Cupp from Blackboard and Hadi Rangen from the
University of Illinois

Those who register will also receive a bonus copy of Coombs new book MAKING
ONLINE TEACHING ACCESSIBLE
http://www.josseybass.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0470499044.html

Correct URL for registering:

https://www.secure.servsite.com/easi/enrollment/enrollment_pal.shtml

and when there, select Web conference and the date of October 19 2010.

I regret the mistake and regret bothering you with having to correct it.