[Athen] ATHEN Biz

Teresa Haven Teresa.Haven at asu.edu
Tue Oct 12 08:58:54 PDT 2010

I nominate Heidi Scher for Treasurer.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Teresa LW Haven, Ph.D.
Supervisor, Alternate Format Program
Disability Resource Center
Arizona State University
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

________________________________
From: athen-bounces at athenpro.org [mailto:athen-bounces at athenpro.org] On Behalf Of Ron Stewart
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 7:01 AM
To: 'Access Technology Higher Education Network'
Subject: [Athen] ATHEN Biz

Good morning all, I hope your all doing well and looking forward to seeing many of you at AHG in a few weeks.

It is time once again to think about the ATHEN elections. With the changes to our bylaws last year we are seeking nominations from current ATHEN members for the positions of Vice President and Treasurer for a two year term of office. Secondly I am collecting Agenda items for this year's Business meeting at the AHG conference. The Business meeting will be on Wed Nov 16th from 6:30 pm to approximately 8:00 with the location to be determined.

Thanks for your attention to these two important items

Ron Stewart

Ron Stewart MS
Technology Advisor
Association on Higher Education and Disabilities
Chair, AHEAD Instructional Materials Accessibility Group (IMAG)

8300 West Weller St
Yorktown, IN 47396
Mobile: 609 213-2190
Fax: 765 405-1484

ron at ahead.org<mailto:ron at ahead.org>
http://www.ahead.org<http://www.ahead.org/>
Remember you are making a difference in someone's life and you never know how your time and efforts will be passed forward. That is something to look forward to in the morning!