[Athen] Finally: RFB&D audiobooks on Macs

Shelley Haven ShelleyHaven at techpotential.net
Sun Sep 5 16:17:35 PDT 2010

This is on RFB&D's own website, so I guess that means it's officially "public knowledge" now. Sometime this month (September), Mac users will finally be able to download and use RFB&D books under the current operating system (Mac OS 10.6):

From Steph's Blog, posted 8/24/10:
One last tip I want to share: next month, RFB&D will release software enabling our books to be played on a Mac computer. Stay tuned for details.
http://www.rfbd.org/Blog/Access-and-Achievement/144/search__mac/vobId__2120/
- also -
http://www.rfbd.org/Audiobook-Catalog/Back-to-School-Parent-Center/399/

Can RFB&D books on iOS devices be far behind? (I hope not!)

- Shelley

Shelley Haven ATP, RET
Assistive Technology Consultant
www.TechPotential.net