[Athen] iPhone/iPad DAISY players?

Sean J Keegan skeegan at stanford.edu
Wed Sep 8 13:13:05 PDT 2010

Hello all,

I was doing a bit of searching last evening in iTunes and on the Web
looking for any information on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch media players
that support DAISY. Unfortunately, there seemed to be little to no
information online.

I know there are a few people on this list who have been involved in
such production (and I am not looking to start a "my app is better than
yours" debate), and I have also spoken with a few entities that are
either "looking into" or are "considering" such an app.

That being said, has anyone found any apps in iTunes that support DAISY
playback?

Thanks for any feedback,
Sean

--
Sean Keegan, M.S.
Associate Director, Assistive Technology