[Athen] Olympus digital recorder with DAISY book functions DM-2 & DM-4

Ed. Rosenthal edward at ngtvoice.com
Tue Sep 28 08:32:55 PDT 2010

We have done well using this technology with the Dragon speech recognition
transcription feature (as we do with many of the Olympus digital recorders);
it also has voice command and control so while not certified for the blind
user, many have found the fact that they can now voice in commands to make
the difference. -ed.

Your sincerely,

Edward S. Rosenthal
President and CEO
Next Generation Technologies, Inc. (NGT, Inc.)
20006 Cedar Valley Rd. #101
Lynnwood, Wa. 98036
425-744-1100 ext.15
EM: edward at ngtvoice.com