[Athen] PowerPoint slides question

Heidi Scher hascherdss at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 10:35:53 PDT 2010

I wonder if it's a case where the instructor initially used the template
proper, then deleted the template box (as they want to change all the
information) and added a new box. I have seen where this will impact the
accessibility as well as what appears in the Outline view. But that's just
my 2 cent guess. Aloha!

Heidi

+++++++++++++++
Heidi Scher, M.S., CRC