[Athen] Job Announcement: Deaf Services Coordinator

Mike Gibson mikegibson at boisestate.edu
Tue Apr 5 14:46:44 PDT 2011

Afternoon all,

I apologize for any cross postings.

The Disability Resource Center at Boise State University is excited to
announce that we are hiring a Deaf Services Coordinator. We are looking for
qualified candidates who will be an asset to our team. We would appreciate
your help in getting the word out to interested individuals. The following
link connects to the position description on the Boise State Human Resources
website:
<http://hrs.boisestate.edu/joblistings/professional/sa0009-01.shtml>
http://hrs.boisestate.edu/joblistings/professional/sa0009-01.shtml

Application materials and questions should be sent to Margaret Beierle at
<mailto:MargaretBeierle at boisestate.edu> MargaretBeierle at boisestate.edu

Best Regards--

Mike Gibson

Assistive Technology Coordinator