[Athen] Networking of Assistive Technology

Lester, Patti PLester at admin.fsu.edu
Mon Apr 11 06:44:45 PDT 2011

Lorraine.

We at Florida State have network licenses of Kurzweil 3000. While keeping some of these licenses for the lab, others are loaned out on a semester basis, as remote to go licenses to students.

Patti Lester, MLS, AT Lab Coordinator
Student Disability Resource Center
Florida State University
874 Traditions Way
108 Student Services Building
Tallahassee, Florida 32306-4167
(850) 644-5532

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail (including the attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.§§ 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please contact me that you have received the message in error, and then destroy it. Thank You.