[Athen] FW: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Signs Agreement to Provide Titles to Bookshare

Prof Norm Coombs easi.easi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 13:36:10 PDT 2011

Hi Friends. This wiley deal is one of my most proud accomplishments. They
asked me to write a book on accessible e-learning. I said I'd only do it if
they made it accessible to which they agreed. I then leaned on them to
issue my book through Bookshare. When their lawyers started looking into
it, they decided they'd not only do my book but open up most of their books!!!!

Praise God. One little shove moved a mountain!!

Oh my book was published last October
Making online teaching accessible. From Bookshare, Wiley and also Amazon.

Oh and I'll be doing an EASI public Webinar with an overview of the book
and what I tried to do with it on Aprill 29
reserve a seat at
http://easi.cc/clinic.htm

Norm Coombs