[Athen] Video Demonstration of an Accessible Website

Ken Petri petri.1 at osu.edu
Fri Aug 26 19:29:25 PDT 2011

Here you go, this one is a shocker. No narration other than the screen
reader, but see if you can figure out what is going on. This system used to
be decently accessible and then they went "web 2.0" and now it's a complete
disaster. We've begun talking to our payroll office about the problem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdZCZbiaf7w

Enjoy!

ken
--
Ken Petri
Program Director, OSU Web Accessibility Center
http://wac.osu.edu | petri.1 at osu.edu