[Athen] 27th Int'l Technology & persons with Disabilities Conference CSUN 2012

Jennison Mark Asuncion asuncion at alcor.concordia.ca
Mon Dec 5 19:35:02 PST 2011

Hello,

I experimented forwarding the event e-mail I received, but the URLs did
not appear. For those of you interested in the 27th annual International
Technology and Persons with Disabilities conference, here are some useful
URLs. Registration does open December 5. The rate does go up as of January
12, so register early if you can.

- registration information, including early bird rate, discounts and
scholarships
http://www.csun.edu/cod/conference/RegistrationInformation.php
- online registration opens Monday December 5 http://www.RegOnline.com/CSUN12
- Pre-Conference Workshops February 27-28
http://www.csun.edu/cod/conference/preconf.php
- Knowbility's AccessU at CSUN February 27-28
http://www.csun.edu/cod/conference/accessu.php
- Newsletter (provides conference background)
http://www.csun.edu/cod/conference/newsletter.php#2011fall

If you plan to attend, consider RSVPing on Lanyrd
http://www.lanyrd.com/2012/csun and/or
on LinkedIn http://linkd.in/vxZ3Gg

Jennison

--