[Athen] FW: New Project Director Position at the UCLA Tarjan Center

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Wed Dec 7 14:54:11 PST 2011

Subject: New Project Director Position at the UCLA Tarjan Center

The Tarjan Center at UCLA was recently awarded a 5-year federal systems
change grant to establish the California Employment Consortium for Youth and
Young Adults with Intellectual and Other Developmental Disabilities. The
incumbent will report to me and serve as Project Director. I am reaching
out to you today in the hope you will spread the word to potential
candidates about this position.

Thanks!

Olivia Raynor, Ph.D.
Director, Tarjan Center at UCLA
Adjunct Professor, Dept. of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences
University of California Los Angeles

NEW ADDRESS
11075 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste 208
Los Angeles, CA 90025