[Athen] Dragon with Windows 7

Ed. Rosenthal edward at ngtvoice.com
Sun Feb 20 08:49:30 PST 2011

I'm 'late to this thread'; if this is a laptop and you've not yet 'disabled'
the onboard mic you may find this proves useful...ed.

Yours sincerely,

Edward S. Rosenthal

President and CEO

Next Generation Technologies, Inc. (NGT, Inc.)

20006 Cedar Valley Rd. #101

Lynnwood, Wa. 98036

425-744-1100 ext.15

EM: edward at ngtvoice.com