[Athen] 2011 CSUN Conference – Attendee Registration Opening And Important Notices!]

Jennison Mark Asuncion asuncion at alcor.concordia.ca
Fri Jan 7 15:06:55 PST 2011

Hello,

Thought some folks who may not be on the CSUN Conference distribution list
might find this information of interest.

Jennison

From: Center on Disabilities at CSUN <csun at letsgoexpo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 12:53:00 -0600 (CST)
Subject: 2011 CSUN Conference – Attendee Registration Opening And
Important Notices!

Hello Conference Friends,

We hope you enjoyed your holiday break and are looking forward to the
New Year and the 2011 CSUN Conference! We want to take this
opportunity to provide you with news about attendee registration and
additional announcements. We encourage you to review this so that you
have the most up-to-date news on this year’s event to begin planning
your conference experience.

Attendee Registration Opens Monday

Conference registration for attendees will open on Monday, January 10,
2011. Register early to receive your early bird discount fee! Visit
the Registration Information page (
http://csunconference.org/index.cfm?EID=80000300&amp;p=378&amp;page=Text&amp;ECTID=755
) for details about registration fees and deadlines.

PLEASE NOTE: We want to advise you that there is a new process for
attendee registration credit card payments. Due to a new university
policy, credit card payments will be made directly through the Center
on Disabilities once you have completed registering. Please follow the
instructions outlined in the attendee registration procedures.

Hotel Information

Please be sure to check the Venue page (
http://csunconference.org/index.cfm?EID=80000300&amp;p=378&amp;page=Text&amp;ECTID=715
) for information on room reservations at the Manchester Grand Hyatt
Hotel, tips about traveling and transportation to San Diego and other
highlights. We apologize for any confusion regarding the temporary
room block and rate issues that occurred during the winter break.
This situation has now been resolved and the room block has re-opened.

The Conference Room Rate is $195.00 per night – be sure to mention
“CSUN Conference” for your hotel accommodations.

Pre-Conference Workshops and General Sessions

Our impressive roster of experts who will be presenting in-depth
information on the latest issues and future trends in the areas of
disabilities and technology has been posted on the conference web site
for your convenience.

The 2011 Pre-Conference Workshops are, again, impressive and
informative offerings that will give you a reason to attend early and
learn more at the conference.

The Center on Disabilities’ ATACP (Assistive Technology Applications
Certificate Program) will be offered during the Pre-Conference
Workshop days on Monday and Tuesday. Participants who register for
both ATACP and the conference will receive a discounted fee for the
training.

Visit the Pre-Conference Workshops page (
http://csunconference.org/index.cfm?EID=80000300&amp;p=380&amp;page=PPVSchedule&amp;ECTID=0
) to view the schedule of available workshops.

The CSUN Conference will again be offering General Sessions that cover
an even wider variety of topics that include the latest emerging
technologies and information. We invite you to review the selections
on the web site and “Save a Seat” as soon as possible as seating is
limited.

Visit the General Sessions page (
http://csunconference.org/index.cfm?EID=80000300&amp;p=380&amp;page=Schedule&amp;ECTID=0
) to view the schedule of available sessions.

For more information about what’s happening at the 2011 Conference,
visit our web-site at: www.CSUNconference.org. Please call
818-677-2578 or email us at:Conference at csun.edu if you have any
questions or need more information.

The CSUN Conference will take place March 14-19, 2011 and we look
forward to seeing you then in San Diego!

Best Regards,

Sandy Plotin
Managing Director
Center on Disabilities