[Athen] accessible web survey tools

Burke, Dan (DSS) burke at mso.umt.edu
Tue Jan 11 09:41:44 PST 2011

Survey Gizmo is good. Despite its accessibility certifications, I find
Survey Monkey to be troublesome at times with a screen reader ... the
first choice in a questionaire item echoes the entire item I've just
read. If it's a long item, then it can be difficult to actually separte
teh string of text from the first possible answer.

Dan Burke
Assistant Director/Assistive Technology Coordinator

Disability Services for Students
The University of Montana
Emma B. Lommasson Center 154
Missoula, MT 59812