[Athen] Excel keyboard command references

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Wed Jul 20 04:15:12 PDT 2011

This is from a Microsoft blog. The PDF are tagged and I can read them using
JAWS.

http://blogs.office.com/b/microsoft-excel/archive/2011/07/19/cant-remember-a
ll-those-excel-keyboard-shortcuts-now-you-dont-have-to.aspx

There are some underlying PowerPoint placeholders that weren't removed so
you will hear "click to edit body text" a couple of times but after that
there is a table with the keyboard commands. I didn't check to see if the
PDF were secure so if they aren't and you have "tons of time" [LOL] you can
make the repairs.

Cheers, Karen