[Athen] Assistive Technology Training Programs

Smith, Sheila smithsv at up.edu
Fri Jun 10 12:57:22 PDT 2011

Hello,
I am brand new to the world of Assistive Technology. In fact, I went to the CSUN conference in March and was a bit overwhelmed. I would like to get some AT training. I am considering the CSUN ATACP program offered by CSUN's Center on Disabilities. Have any of you gone through that program? If so, can you give me your thoughts and opinions on that? Or, if anyone has any other suggestions of trainings for the 'newbie" I would love to hear about it.
Thanks in advance,
Sheila

Sheila V. Smith
Academic Computing Coordinator