[Athen] V.I. student in Vet Paramedic program

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Mon Mar 21 14:45:59 PDT 2011

I actually saw something like this in the Skymall catalogue and thought that
it was a solid enough idea that there must be other models available. I get
the best adaptive technology ideas from that catalogue!

Video microscope: http://www.viewsolutionsinc.com/products/M-LCD.htm

Video microscopes: http://www.opticsplanet.net/digital-microscopes.html

LCD video microscope:
http://www.diytrade.com/china/4/products/7439341/LCD_Digital_Microscope_LDM_
EV5610.html

Other models:
http://www.diytrade.com/china/4/products-list/0-k-c-1/LCD_microscope.html

And at the top of the line:
http://gradientlens.com/videomicro.asp?gclid=CLj81Z7Q4KcCFU9pKgodR0zN-Q

I know that these might be costly, but if the person is going into this
field, they will need their own equipment at some point.wouldn't they?

I didn't price these out.just wanted to show that they exist.

Cheers, Karen