[Athen] V.I. student in Vet Paramedic program

Kestrell kestrell at panix.com
Tue Mar 22 05:27:27 PDT 2011

If the student has an iPhone, there is a microscope app for the iPhone, although I'm not sure how it stands up tot he pricey stand-alone assistive tech devices in magnifying power.

As for drawing, the American Printing House for the Blind has a number of tactile drawing aids. If those options look expensive, one could use wicki stix, pipe cleaners, craft wire, etc., to create tactile drawings and then use braille labels to indicate important points.

Kes