[Athen] New ATHEN List Information

Sean J Keegan skeegan at stanford.edu
Mon May 9 12:36:50 PDT 2011

Hello ATHEN List Members,

Thank you for your patience as we have migrated the ATHEN list to a new
provider. Your account settings and the list archives have been
preserved.

!IMPORTANT! - We now have a new list e-mail address. To send messages to
the list, please use:

athen-list at u.washington.edu

To view information about the list, please visit:

The list archives are also available from the above page or by visiting:
http://mailman1.u.washington.edu/pipermail/athen-list/

I will be reposting all messages that were in the queue as we migrated
the list over to our new hosting provider. My apologies once again for
this disruption. We are now be able to send messages to the growing
ATHEN list and engage in on-going dialogue with our community.

Please take a moment to update your e-mail list settings to reflect the
new ATHEN-List address.

Take care,
Sean
--
Sean Keegan
Associate Director, Assistive Technology