[Athen] Repost: Google Apps Evaluation

Robert Espero roberte at uci.edu
Tue May 10 10:57:06 PDT 2011

Hi Sean/Ron,

The University of California Office of the President has a team pursuing
this as well. Google hosted a conference call to discuss their accessibility
efforts to with this group two weeks ago. Representatives from Irvine, San
Diego, Berkeley, Los Angeles and Davis were present. I'll try to get more
information to you when I can locate it.

Robert