[Athen] SungardHE Banner Evaluation Question

Teresa Haven Teresa.Haven at asu.edu
Wed May 11 08:50:07 PDT 2011

PeopleSoft's last release went from inaccessible to marginally accessible -- screen-reader, screen-magnifier, and keyboard-only users can now at least get access to the product, although it's still far from user-friendly. For our campus, where there are a number of access technology users among both students and faculty/staff, it was a fairly major leap forward. That's not saying that a comprehensive review and feedback to them wouldn't be helpful, though. The good news is that their people have been relatively open to feedback, at least from our campus, so I think they would welcome the input.

Teresa

Teresa LW Haven, Ph.D.
Supervisor, Alternative Format Services
Disability Resource Center