[Athen] Accessible technology

Carol Raymundo Carol.Raymundo at linnbenton.edu
Fri May 20 10:52:33 PDT 2011

Good morning,

I am wondering if I could get some feedback regarding what you might have in place at your colleges regarding technology accessibility guidelines.

Currently, we have no guidelines or committee that assist with making sure our faculty and staff are purchasing (or educated on how to use/develop) accessible software or classroom materials (electronic files, video, etc).

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated,

Carol Raymundo
Assistive Technology and Alternative Format Coordinator
Linn-Benton Community College
Office of Disability Services
Phone: 541-917-4832
Fax: 541-917-4328

NOTICE: This email (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete and do not forward.