[Athen] PA Looking for a Speaker

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Wed Nov 2 14:12:10 PDT 2011

Hello ATHEN folks,

A request was sent to me to recommend a speaker for a college in
Philadelphia, PA. Any of you close to that area who might want to speak on
accessibility issues? See e-mail request below.

We are trying to increase awareness across campus about these and related
issues. We are looking for possible speakers who would be willing to travel
out to our campus for a modest fee to do a talk on issues related to access
or Universal Design or similar at one of our faculty in-service events.

Please let me know, and I can pass along the contact information:

Gaeir (rhymes with "fire") Dietrich
High Tech Center Training Unit of the
California Community Colleges
De Anza College, Cupertino, CA
<http://www.htctu.net/> www.htctu.net
408-996-6043

The HTCTU provides leadership, training, and support to the California
Community Colleges in using technology to promote the success of students
with disabilities.

"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn
bushes have roses."

―Abraham Lincoln