[Athen] New Member First Question

Bill Grubaugh grubaugh at sfsu.edu
Tue Nov 22 09:29:09 PST 2011

Greetings,
I've yet to dig back into the List-serve messages to discover the main artery of ATHEN communications but, if I may cast a line out to those among us and ask- are any of you-all directly charged with pre procurement analysis of Information Communication Technology under Section 508/255?

Sincerely,

Bill Grubaugh MS HF/E
Disability Access Compliance Analyst (DACA)
Disability Programs & Resource Center
San Francisco State University
Phone 415-405-4132

Note: Comments within the is communication are viewpoints of the sender and may not express the viewpoints of the SF State.