[Athen] Smartphone apps for cognition

Jeffrey Dell jeffreydell99 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 14:16:55 PST 2011

I have a couple of students that really love the new Reminder app.
One used to use an app called Recall that provided similar functions
to Reminder.
Dragon Dictate and the new voice utilities built into iOS 5 for the
iPhone 4s my students with short term memory loss love. Because of the
slow speed of using the onscreen keyboard they might leave words out
of messages when typing or their messages would lose continuity when
typing. One student also uses Notability for classes.
Jeff