[Athen] FW: YOU A DIRECTOR @ RIO HONDO COLLEGE - Job Opportunity

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Wed Oct 5 19:39:00 PDT 2011

Subject: Fwd: YOU A DIRECTOR @ RIO HONDO COLLEGE - Job Opportunity

Rio Hondo Community College is located in the beautiful hillside community
of Whittier, California and is in the midst of an exciting bond measure
construction project which includes a new Student Services Building.

We invite you to visit the links below for additional information and
application materials or to visit our official web site
http://www.riohondo.edu/hr/index.htm to learn more about Rio Hondo College
and this wonderful employment opportunity.

Flyer and Supplemental Questionnaire:

http://www.riohondo.edu/hr/documents/2011%20CERTIFICATED%20JOBS/Director%20D
SPS%20web.pdf

Application:

http://www.riohondo.edu/hr/documents/Application%20forms/COMBO%20APPLICATION
%20MASTER.pdf

If you have any questions or would like to nominate anyone for this
position, please feel free to contact Human Resources at (562)908-3405.

This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is committed to academic
excellence with a priority for creating a positive student learning
environment and assuring student learning success.

Sincerely,

Yolanda Emerson

Human Resources Director

--